Codes and Frequencies
For sample children who had a growth or developmental delay and missed anytime from school due to the delay, this variable indicates the number of school days missed.
Variables related to GROWDMISSYRX are available only for 1988.
- ever had a delay in growth or development (GROWDEV)
- age when first noticed growth delay: Time period (GROWDAGETP)
- age when first noticed growth delay: Number of units (GROWDAGENO)
- ever received treatment or counseling for growth delay (GROWDTRETEV)
- received treatment or counseling in the last 12 months (GROWDTRETYR)
- times saw doctor or counselor for delay in the last 12 months (GROWDTRETYRX)
- if the growth or developmental delay caused the child to attend special classes or a special school (GROWDCLASSYR)
- missed school due to growth or developmental delay(GROWDMISSYR)
- took medicine for the growth or developmental delay(GROWDMEDYR)
- 1988: Sample persons under age 18 who had delay in growth development and missed school in the past 12 months because of this condition.
- 1988 : SAMPWEIGHT