Codes and Frequencies
For sample children who had delay in growth development and were not reported to be in school, this variable indicates if the child took special classes, attended a special school, or got special help at school for the delay.
Variables related to GROWDCLASSYR are available only for 1988.
- ever had a delay in growth or development (GROWDEV)
- age when first noticed growth delay: time period (GROWDAGETP)
- age when first noticed growth delay: number of units (GROWDAGENO)
- ever received treatment or counseling for growth delay (GROWDTRETEV)
- received treatment or counseling in the last 12 months (GROWDTRETYR)
- times saw doctor or counselor for delay in the last 12 months (GROWDTRETYRX)
- if the growth or developmental delay caused the child to miss any time from school (GROWDMISSYR)
- number school days missed from growth or developmental delay(GROWDMISSYRX)
- took medicine for the growth or developmental delay(GROWDMEDYR)
- 1988: Sample persons under age 18 who had delay in growth development and were not reported to be not in school.
- 1988 : SAMPWEIGHT