Codes and Frequencies
For sample children age 3 to 17 years who ever had an emotional or behavioral problem that lasted 3 months and missed school in past 12 months because of condition, this variable indicates the number of school days missed due to the problem in the past 12 months.
Variables related to EMOMISSYRX are available only for 1988 and refer to the last 12 month time period.
- received treatment or counseling (EMOTRETYR)
- times saw doctor or counselor for (EMOTRETYRX)
- attended special classes due to emotional/behavioral problem (EMOCLASSYR)
- missed school due to emotional/behavioral problem (EMOMISSYR)
- took any medicine for the emotional/behavioral problem (EMOMEDYR)
For a full list of variables related to emotional and behavioral problems, see EMOPEV.
- 1988: Sample persons age 3-17 who had emotional/behavioral problem and missed school in past 12 months because of condition.
- 1988 : SAMPWEIGHT