Took medicine for emotional/behavioral problem, past 12 months
Codes and Frequencies
For sample children age 3 to 17 years who ever had an emotional or behavioral problem that lasted 3 months or more, this variable indicates if the child took any medicine for the problem in the last 12 months.
Variables related to EMOMEDYR are available for 1988 and refer to the last 12 month time period.
- received treatment or counseling (EMOTRETYR)
- times saw doctor or counselor for (EMOTRETYRX)
- if the emotional/behavioral caused the child to miss any time from school (EMOMISSYR)
- number school days missed from emotional/behavioral problem (EMOMISSYRX)
- attended special classes due to emotional/behavioral problem (EMOCLASSYR)
- Needed help for emotional/behavioral problem, past 12 months (EMONEEDYR1981, 1988)
For a full list of variables related to emotional and behavioral problems, see EMOPEV.
- 1988: Sample persons age 3 to 17 who had emotional/behavioral problem.
- 1988 : SAMPWEIGHT