LERNDMISSYRX is a 3-digit-numeric variable.
996: Not in Universe
For sample children age 3 to 17 who had a learning disability and missed any time from school due to the learning disability in the past 12 months this variable indicates the number of school days missed.
Variables related to LERNDMISSYR are available only for 1988 (except for LEARNDEV).
- ever had a learning disability (LEARNDEV, 1988, 1997-2009)
- age when first noticed learning disability: time period (LERNDAGETP)
- age when first noticed learning disability: number of units (LERNDAGENO)
- ever received treatment or counseling for learning disability (LERNDTRETEV)
- received treatment or counseling in the last 12 months (LERNDTRETYR)
- times saw doctor or counselor for learning disability in the last 12 months (LERNDTRETYRX)
- attended special classes or school for the disability (LERNDCLASSYR)
- missed any school time due to learning disability (LERNDMISSYR)
- took medicine for the learning disability (LERNDMEDYR)
- 1988: Sample persons age 3-17 who had learning disability and missed school in past 12 months because of that condition.
- 1988 : SAMPWEIGHT