Codes and Frequencies
For sample children age 3 to 17 who had a learning disability and were not reported to be in school, this variable indicates if the child took special classes, attended a special school, or got special help at school for the disability.
Variables related to LERNDCLASSYR are available only for 1988.
- ever had a learning disability (LEARNDEV)
- age when first noticed learning disability: time period (LERNDAGETP)
- age when first noticed learning disability: number of units (LERNDAGENO)
- ever received treatment or counseling for learning disability (LERNDTRETEV)
- received treatment or counseling in the last 12 months (LERNDTRETYR)
- times saw doctor or counselor for learning disability in the last 12 months (LERNDTRETYRX)
- if the learning disability caused the child to miss any time from school (LERNDMISSYR)
- number school days missed from learning disability (LERNDMISSYRX)
- took medicine for the learning disability (LERNDMEDYR)
- 1988: Sample persons age 3-17 who had learning disability and who were not reported to be not in school.
- 1988 : SAMPWEIGHT