Codes and Frequencies
For sample children aged 4 to 6 who had at least minor difficulties with emotions, concentration, behavior or being able to get along with others in the past 6 months (EMODIFF), and who received treatment or counseling at daycare, childcare, or play group (DIFTDC), DIFTDCCOURT indicates whether a probation or juvenile corrections officer or court counselor provided the treatment or counseling.
Other personnel providing treatment or counseling at daycare, childcare, or play group mentioned are:
- School counselor, school nurse, or school social worker (DIFTDCCOUN)
- Speech, occupational, or physical therapist (DIFTDCTHER)
- Psychiatrist, psychologist, clinical social worker, psychiatric nurse (DIFTDCMHPROF)
- Pediatrician or family doctor
- Acupuncturist, massage therapist, chiropractor (DIFTDCCAM)
- Religious or spiritual counselor or advisor
- Other source
- 2010: Sample children age 4 to 6 who received counseling at daycare, child care, or play group.
- 2010 : SAMPWEIGHT