Codes and Frequencies
For sample children aged 4 to 6 who had at least minor difficulties with emotions, concentration, behavior or being able to get along with others in the past 6 months (EMODIFF), and who received treatment or counseling at daycare, childcare, or play group (DIFTDC), DIFTDCCAM indicates whether an acupuncturist, massage therapist, or chiropractor provided the treatment or counseling.
Other personnel providing treatment or counseling at daycare, childcare, or play group mentioned are:
- School counselor, school nurse, or school social worker (DIFTDCCOUN)
- Speech, occupational, or physical therapist (DIFTDCTHER)
- Psychiatrist, psychologist, clinical social worker, psychiatric nurse (DIFTDCMHPROF)
- Pediatrician or family doctor
- Religious or spiritual counselor or advisor
- Probation or juvenile corrections officer or court counselor (DIFTDCCOURT)
- Other source
- 2010: Sample children age 4 to 6 who received counseling at daycare, child care, or play group.
- 2010 : SAMPWEIGHT