Codes and Frequencies
For sample persons under age 18, MOINT2W reports if the person took or used any skin ointments or salves (such as Desitin, Calomine Lotion, Vaseline, Clearasil and the like) other than topical steroids during the past 2 weeks.
MOINT2W is part of the 1981 Child Health Supplement. For more information and related variables about child medication intake, please see MALL2W.
- The main health problem the respondent used the skin ointment for (MOINT2WPROB),
- Whether the respondent obtained the skin ointment via prescription (MOINT2WRX),
- Whether a doctor recommended the use of the skin ointment (MOINT2WDREC), and
- How often the respondent used the skin ointment in the past 3 months (MOINT2WFREQ)
- 1981: Sample persons under age 18.
- 1981 : SAMPWEIGHT