Codes and Frequencies
For sample adult women aged 30 and over who ever had a breast exam (by a doctor or other health professional, BXEV), but did not know or report the date of the last exam, BXLTPR is a recoded variable that reports the estimated time period the most recent breast exam. Respondents could indicate less than one, two, or three years ago or more than five years ago.
- BXLNO: number of time units since the person's last breast exam
- BREXAMTP: time period (e.g., days, weeks, months, or years) since the person's last breast exam
- 2000: Female sample adults age 30+ who ever had a clinical breast exam.
- 2010; 2015: Female sample adults 30+ who have had a breast exam
- 2000, 2010, 2015
- 2000, 2010, 2015 : SAMPWEIGHT