Codes and Frequencies
For sample adult women who had a breast physical exam (BXEV), BXLDMO reports the month of the most recent breast exam. Responses included the calendar month as well as the number of months since the last exam. BXLDYR reports the year of the most recent breast physical exam. There two variables should be used together.
- BXLEST: estimated time since the most recent breast physical exam
- 1987: Half of female sample persons age 40+ (excluded from CAEP supplement) who have ever heard of a breast physical exam and have exer had a breast physical exam.
- 1992: Half of sample persons in quarters 1 and 2, and in 2 weeks of quarter 3 (excluded from CAEP supplement) who are female, age 30+, and have ever had a breast exam.
- 2000; 2005; 2010; 2015: Female sample adults age 30+ who ever had a breast exam.
- 1987, 1992, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015
- 1987, 1992, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015 : SAMPWEIGHT