Codes and Frequencies
For female sample adults aged 18 and over who have had a Pap smear test but did not report the date or selected the time period format for reporting the date of their last test, PAPLEST reports the respondent's estimated number of years since their most recent Pap smear test.
- PAPLDYR: the year of the respondent's most recent Pap smear test
- PAPLDMO: the month of the respondent's most recent Pap smear test
- 1999; 2000; 2003; 2005; 2008: Female sample adults age 18+ who ever had Pap smear test and REF/NA/DK date of last test.
- 2010: Female sample adults 18+ who have had a Pap smear/Pap test and REF/DK date of Pap test or selected years ago for the time period format.
- 2013; 2015; 2018: Female sample adults 18+ who failed to give a complete date in either the month or year format or failed to give a complete date in the number and time period format, or entered years ago in the time period format.
- 1999-2000, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2018
- 1999-2000, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2015, 2018 : SAMPWEIGHT