Codes and Frequencies
For sample adults who had pain some days, most days, or every day in the past three months (PAINFREQ3MO), PAINTRYOGA reports if the respondent used yoga or Tai Chi to manage their pain over the past three months.
PAINTRYOGA is part of a series of variables reporting various techniques people used to manage their pain. Additional variables reporting on pain management techniques include:
- PAINTRPT: Physical therapy, rehabilitative therapy, or occupational therapy
- PAINTRCHIRO: Spinal manipulation or other forms of chiropractic care
- PAINTRCBT: Talk therapies such as cognitive-behavioral therapy
- PAINTRWKSP: A chronic pain self-management program or workshop
- PAINTRGRP: Chronic pain peer support groups
- PAINTRMSG: Massage
- PAINTRMED: Meditation, guided imagery, or other relaxation techniques
- PAINTROTH: Other methods for pain management
- 2019-2020: Sample adults age 18+ who had pain some days, most days, or every day in the past 3 months (PAINFREQ3MO).
- 2019-2020 : SAMPWEIGHT