Codes and Frequencies
For sample persons under age 18, MSTER2W reports if the person took or used any topical steroids (such as hydrocortisone cream or valisone and the like) during the past 2 weeks.
MSTER2W is part of the 1981 Child Health Supplement. For more information and related variables about child medication intake, please see MALL2W.
- The main health problem the respondent used the topical steroid for (MSTER2WPROB),
- Whether the respondent obtained the topical steroid via prescription (MSTER2WRX),
- Whether a doctor recommended the use of the topical steroid (MSTER2WDREC), and
- How often the respondent used the topical steroid in the past 3 months (MSTER2WFREQ)
- 1981: Sample persons under age 18.
- 1981 : SAMPWEIGHT