Codes and Frequencies
For sample persons under age 18, MCOLD2W reports if the person took or used any other medications or remedies for cold during the past 2 weeks.
MCOLD2W is part of the 1981 Child Health Supplement. For more information and related variables about child medication intake, please see MALL2W.
- The main health problem the respondent used the cold medicine for (MCOLD2WPROB),
- Whether the respondent obtained the cold medicine via prescription (MCOLD2WRX),
- Whether a doctor recommended the use of the cold medicine (MCOLD2WDREC), and
- How often the respondent used the cold medicine in the past 3 months (MCOLD2WFREQ)
- 1981: Sample persons under age 18.
- 1981 : SAMPWEIGHT