Used antibiotics in past 2 weeks
Codes and Frequencies
For sample persons under age 18, MANTI2W reports if the person took or used any antibiotics (such as Penicillin, Tetracycline, Ampicillin and the like) during the past 2 weeks.
MANTI2W is part of the 1981 Child Health Supplement. For more information and related variables about child medication intake, please see MALL2W.
Related Variables about Antibiotic Use
- The main health problem the respondent used the antibiotic for (MANTI2WPROB),
- Whether the respondent obtained the antibiotic via prescription (MANTI2WRX),
- Whether a doctor recommended the use of the antibiotic (MANTI2WDREC), and
- How often the respondent used the antibiotic in the past 3 months (MANTI2WFREQ)
- 1981: Sample persons under age 18.
- 1981 : SAMPWEIGHT