Codes and Frequencies
For sample persons under age 18, MANTI2W reports if the person took or used any antibiotics (such as Penicillin, Tetracycline, Ampicillin and the like) during the past 2 weeks.
MANTI2W is part of the 1981 Child Health Supplement. For more information and related variables about child medication intake, please see MALL2W.
- The main health problem the respondent used the antibiotic for (MANTI2WPROB),
- Whether the respondent obtained the antibiotic via prescription (MANTI2WRX),
- Whether a doctor recommended the use of the antibiotic (MANTI2WDREC), and
- How often the respondent used the antibiotic in the past 3 months (MANTI2WFREQ)
- 1981: Sample persons under age 18.
- 1981 : SAMPWEIGHT