Measles/MMR vaccine on record
Codes and Frequencies
For sample children under 17 years old (in 1978) and sample children under 6 years old (in 1992-1996) who have an immunization record, IMRMMR reports if the person had any Measles - Mumps - Rubella (MMR) shot that was included in the record.
Users are strongly encouraged to visit the Universe tab for more information on changes in the universe across surveyed years.
- 1978: Sample persons under 17 years of age
- 1991: Sample persons under age 6.
- 1992-1993: Sample persons under age 6, with any information transcribed from a shot record.
- 1994-1996: Sample persons under age 6, and all children 19 to 35 months old, with any information transcribed from a shot record.
- 1978, 1991-1996
- 1991 : SAMPWEIGHT
- 1978, 1992-1996 : SUPP1WT