Codes and Frequencies
For sample children age 3 and over who have ever had speech language therapy or other intervention services for a voice problem, CVVOCAUDS reports whether an audiologist or hearing aid specialist provided voice services.
Other professionals providing voice services are:
- Speech-language pathologist
- Early intervention specialist
- Occupational/physical therapist
- Ear, nose, throat doctor
- Pediatrician or family practice doctor
- Neurologist or other specialist
- Nutritionist or dietician
- Psychiatrist or psychologist
- Some other professional
- 2012: Sample children 3+ who have ever had speech language therapy or other intervention services for a voice problem.
- 2012 : SAMPWEIGHT