Codes and Frequencies
For sample adults aged 40 years and older who ever had a colonoscopy (COLEV), COLLGYRR1 is a recoded variable that reports the time since the respondent's most recent colonoscopy using the same method as the 2000 survey.
For more information, please see COLEV.
This recoded variable is based on the following variables:
- COLLNO: Time since last colonoscopy: units
- COLLTP: Time since last colonoscopy: time period
- COLLDMO: Calendar month of last colonoscopy
- COLLDYR: Year of last colonoscopy
- COLLESTY: Time since last colonoscopy: grouped year estimate
The 2010 and 2015 Cancer Layout files note that, "This is a time category recode for the time since the most recent colonoscopy. This variable uses the same information collected in 2000 and 2003, and the same estimation method used in 2000."
There is a similar variable that also reports the time since the respondent's most recent colonoscopy, COLLGYRR2, using the same method as the 2005 survey.
- 2010; 2013; 2015; 2018: Sample adults age 40+ who have had a colonoscopy.
- 2010, 2013, 2015, 2018
- 2010, 2013, 2015, 2018 : SAMPWEIGHT