Codes and Frequencies
For sample adults who had pain some days, most days, or every day in the past three months (PAINFREQ3MO), PAINTOOTH3M reports how much the respondent has been bothered by toothaches or jaw pain over the past three months.
PAINTOOTH3M is part of a series of variables reporting the amount of pain people experience in different parts of their body. Additional variables reporting on locations of pain include:
- PAINBACK3M: Back pain
- PAINARMS3M: Pain in hands, arms, or shoulders
- PAINLEGS3M: Pain in hips, knees, or feet
- PAINHEAD3M: Headache or migraine
- PAINABS3M: Abdominal, pelvic, or genital pain
- 2019: Sample adults age 18+ who had pain some days, most days, or every day in the past 3 months (PAINFREQ3MO).
- 2019 : SAMPWEIGHT