FR: SHOW CARD CAN6.Card CAN6
Which one of the following BEST describes your usual daily activities related to moving around? Do NOT include exercises, sports, or physically active hobbies done in your leisure time.
HELP: DAILY activities may include work, housework if you are a homemaker, going to and attending classes if you are a student, and what you normally do throughout a typical day if you are retired or unemployed.
LEISURE activities include exercises, sports, or physically active hobbies that you do in your leisure time.
FR: IF RESPONDENT IS BEDRIDDEN, ENTER '1'.
FR: READ IF NECESSARY:
Pick the one you do MOST often.
Do you (READ CATEGORIES BELOW)...
1. You SIT during MOST of the day
2. You STAND during MOST of the day
3. You WALK AROUND most of the day
(1) ... SIT during MOST of the day?
(2) ... STAND during MOST of the day?
(3) ... WALK AROUND MOST of the day?
(9) Don't know