Codes and Frequencies
For sample females aged 30 and over (40 and over for 1987) who ever had a mammogram that was abnormal and had any additional tests, MAMABCAN reports whether the additional results indicated cancer. Please see Comparability and Universe tabs for information on changes in universe between samples.
- 1987: Half of female sample persons age 40+ (excluded from CAEP supplement) who have ever heard of mammogram and have had a mammogram that was abnormal.
- 2000: Female sample adults age 30+ who have had abnormal mammogram results and had additional tests/surgery.
- 2005: Female sample adults age 30+ who have had abnormal mammogram results that required additional tests.
- 2010; 2015: Female sample adults 30+ who followed recommendation for more tests after most recent mammogram
- 1987, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015
- 1987, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015 : SAMPWEIGHT