Codes and Frequencies
For sample adults age 18 years and over who are currently employed (EMPSTATSA) or employed at some time in the past 12 months (EMPSTATWKYR) and who reported having dermatitis, eczema, or any other red, inflamed skin rash in the past 12 months (DRMYR), DRMDEV indicates if the sample person ever saw a doctor or other health professional for their skin conditions.
Sample adults who acknowledged seeing a doctor or other health professional in DRMDEV were asked follow-up questions reporting their skin conditions connections to the workplace. These questions were:
- (DRMWKRETOLD) Ever told skin condition was work-related
- (DRMWKCFILEV) Ever filed for workers' compensation for skin condition
- (DRMWKCGOTEV) Ever received workers' compensation for skin condition
- (DRMWLDAYR) Number work loss days due to skin condition in past 12 months
- (DRMWKCHANYR) Changed work activities in past 12 months due to skin conditions
For more information on dermatitis and other variables related to connections between specific conditions and jobs held see DRMYR.
- 2010: Sample adults age 18+ who are currently employed or employed at some time in the past 12 months and who reported having dermatitis, eczema, or any other red, inflamed skin rash in the past 12 months.
- 2010 : SAMPWEIGHT